Monday, January 25, 2010

what I did yesterday , talked to the neighbor, painted for hours

I remember talking to my neighbor who just started a wood working business next door, it seams like it was a really long time ago, it was yesterday morning. He was really friendly and he has a bunch of woodworking saws. I've been thinking about wanting to cut the boards I paint on into smaller boards for a while, and that maybe he would do it. Yesterday was the day. I started working on these smaller pieces today which I ended up liking. There about 8 by 11". I wish I had a camera. I would put them right up on this blog. I do have five new little paintings I'm happy with. I worked on them for a long time. My neighbor was nice and it's nice to have a good neighbor where you both want to help each other out. He gave me a sample of milk paint which is environmentally and person friendly paint. I also got the idea to put carnauba wax on my watercolors after I'm done painting them to keep them protected from water. He had a sample of his furniture with the carnauba wax, and it looked shiny and protected. I've been thinking about water protection and wa la he showed me a soultion. Oh yea I finally got good computer speakers today and I listened to a few mixes from Buddha Bomb. I was really in love with some of the music . I realy love middle eastern type music and he had some out of this world middle eastern music. Ok all for now, Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment