Saturday, January 23, 2010

This is the first day of my new blog. I'm a emerging abstract artist. I've had about five shows in a small Californian town but I haven't had any so far in a place that has a really vital economy. I usually live in San Rafael, Ca but I was traveling around recently and wasn't home to show my work. Now I'm home and I'm excited because I want to start showing my work here where there are Mercedes and BMW's everywhere. I have a fun test I do. I've done it several times. It's a test of how rich of a area I live in. I sit at the bus stop and count how many BMW's , Mercedes and lexus cars drive by in five minutes. I get about three a lot of the time, literally. I live the county of Marin, Ca. It's a very rich area. I've got to be able to sell some work here. Right now I'm stuck a little bit because I have to wait until Febuary when I'll have enough money to go fetch some artwork and artwork tools I have in storage far away. Amony the things I have to ship here is my really high quality digital camera that I need to photograph my work for prints before I sell my new originals. I don't want to give away any of my originals before there photographed because I need to be able to make prints from them. I've been working on other things that I can get done now while I'm waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment