Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I went to a coaching seminar, my neighbor will lend me a camera

I went to this seminar called "taking the starving out of artist". I found it on meet up. It was free tonight and it was really helpful. We talked about a lot of things like making stop gaps and how to make sales. It helps for me to be around people who are successful at money. Really helpful. He talked about how he makes his own personal economy and that just got me so excited. We really do create our own reality and that includes money. That's how I like to see it too. I create my own personal economy. I am happy. It was led by Jeff Slayter. He seamed kind of sensitive so I could trust him and yet he knows a lot about business and was able to help with financial information. Yea! I'm going to go to a whole weekend of his business coaching in a big group setting. One of my neighbors might have a camera that gets high enough resolution so I can take pictures for my prints. I'm chomping at the bit to get this work done so then I can work more on promotions. It doesn't help to do promotions though if I don't have the product ready. I talked to my friend Sara and my friend Linda today. It's nice to chat with them. Yea! Yea! Yea|!

No comments:

Post a Comment